Monday

Light Week!


JERK!
Hi heavy hitters
This week's training session plan arrived last night and there were woops of joy across Bristol - this week is a really light one with about half as much with only around 70% of the weight.

Today we had:

Hang Cleans
Hang Clean Pulls
Power Jerks
&
Front Squats

I finished the session in about an hour (I could've done it in 30 minutes but Ellie1 was suffering with a hideous cold so we were moving even slower than she usually does ;)


waiting around...


After a fair bit of time sitting around with epic cheekbones (see left), I went home, put dinner in the oven & then did a 20 minute interval workout. I don't normally let you into my other workouts so here's a little insight:

Burpees
Hanging Knee Raises
KB Swings (15kg)
Mountain Climbers
Plank
Squat & Knee Up
Bicycle
Pull Ups

I find days off really hard: I don't know what to do with myself and I struggle to relax. That's something I need to work on because recovery is equally as important as training.

In the meantime, I am always going to want to work really hard on training days - looks like my woops of joy were a little premature & I am going to find going easy harder than going hard.

Join me with some ice down my pants - chill out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment