Wednesday

100%

Evening plate pilots

In my new can-do attitude in training (sans tears), I have been putting in 100% effort.

OR HAVE I?

At training tonight I was training alone without any official coach and was keeping in mind all previous coaching tips on each exercise. During power jerks, Graham said to me my position was good but I needed to lock out - my next jerk I did as he said and saw a huge improvement. Until then, I thought I'd been putting 100% in.

Here's the exercises I put (or didn't, as the case may be) 100% into tonight:
1) Hang Power Clean
2) Power Jerks
3) Front Squats
4) Snatch Pulls to Knee

It's good to have people watching over your training - sometimes you think you've got everything covered and you're putting in your all and then someone takes a look, gives a view, and you find another 10%.

As keen mathematicians will point out, you can't get more than 100%.

So where were you hiding that 10%?

100% ATTITUDE. 100% EFFORT. 100% OF THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment