Saturday

I forgot how to lift!

Hi Bar Bears

So Friday's session ended in me forgetting how to lift. Full stop. I did reluctant squats and went home and punished myself for a good 20 minutes with a brutal workout.

Some days your brain gets in your way. I am really disappointed in myself for not being able to have a better attitude and look for what I can do.

Before it all went wrong, here's a few snatch hangs that didn't look too bad:

Next week I am adding to my list of aims:
1) More positive attitude and 100% effort
2) get more sleep (continuing from last week)
3) develop a method of coping when it goes wrong.

I did nothing today (well, I did lots, but no training) but might finish the evening with a little bit of yoga and stretching then tomorrow is my Sunday job mucking out zebras and then walking the dogs so I will get lots of healthy outside exercise :) Then back to the platform...

Incidentally, WELL DONE EVERYONE FROM EMPIRE AT THE U23'S IN BIRMINGHAM TODAY :)

stay sane...x

No comments:

Post a Comment