Thursday

bearfoolery

Evening plate mates!

So yesterday I had another sneaky session at the performance gym - I like it in there because there's mirrors everywhere and you can play the radio loud :) music always makes me happy :) Also I had been chatting with my old friend Helen and she put me in a playful mood - hence the silly actions whenever my coach wasn't watching hehe

Remember - it's OK to fool around a bit in between lifts (when the coach isn't watching) but always concentrate 100% during lifts. Draw the line between fun & games and hard work. You can make work fun, but you have to keep it work.

Click here for a link to me fooling around whenever the coach wasn't watching (especially proud of my stealth-tantrum haha):
cheeky lifter!

More tomorrow from your favourite cheeky lifter :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment