Wednesday

Training Today

Hey Hang Hounds

Today's session was really good, which was a surprise as I was really tired from not enough sleep and I was feeling a bit rough with ear ache...blah blah blah

Anyway! as it turned out, I had my A game on! Squats were agony (2 brutal interval workouts in days up to today, including one leg squats...my poor cheeks) and then into snatches.

Today was the first time in MONTHS I have snatched from the floor so it was a nice feeling of things coming together (:3

I did a fun little video with my training from tonight and it even has some slow-mo action - that's right, I know how to treat you guys...

link to my hang snatch into snatch

Right, early night for me!

Get onto the platform - even when you feel a bit ropey/off, you might have a great session. You'll never know unless you try

KBEAR KBOOM x

No comments:

Post a Comment