Friday

Tekkers

HELLO HEAVIES

How's your training going? We kick started our Bank Holiday weekend with a session :) It was nice to be back at Empire. It can be hard not to look at everyone else whilst you're training there but I think I am getting better at just worrying about my own training :)

Today we did both lifts from the knee to develop that position - I feel like it's going quite well and it feels quite consistent.


Apparently there's a comp at Empire about 3 weeks after my operation recovery so, if all goes well, I might enter just for experience :) I won't be competition for anyone but it'll be good practice and something to make me hungry for the heavy weights. I have to be the least keen lifter at going for heavy weight haha

After training I came home, ate lunch and then went for an hour nap. I love Bank Holidays!

Laters lifting lovers,
KBear

No comments:

Post a Comment